Friday 16 August 2013

TATTY BUTTON IS BACK!

A number of years ago I created and launched a range of illustrations called 'The World of Tatty Button', in 2011 a small selection were redesigned for, and licensed by Creative Expressions who released them as a series of rubber craft stamps and papercraft CD Roms. Until now, Tatty has been 'resting' while I've been concentrating on my other work but I can now now happily say she is BACK and will be playing a firm part in STUDIOFORTY.

This week I have released four original designs as printed cotton shopping bags. These bags are organic and certified fairtrade cotton but at present are very limited in stock...so I will be hand printing to order only...on a first come first served basis and when they are gone they are gone.

Each bag is priced at £9.00 each.
TATTY BUTTON CLASSIC - £9.00 


PIP & TOADSTOOL - £9.00
 

PONY BEST FRIENDS - £9.00
 

KAT & WOOL BALL

reverse of each bag printed with a small flower & button detail.
 

If you are interested in ordering, or you require further details, please contact me via the STUDIOFORTY FACEBOOK page

There is also a link to the right of this blog page.

(images coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment